- Hornblower Cruise (seasonal)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine Tasting At A Local Winery
- Niagara-On-The-Lake Tour
- Tour Guide
- Unlimited Free Bottled Water
- Wheelchair Access On Request*
- Free Lanyards
- Helicopter Ride (Add On)
- Buffet Lunch or Dinner (Add On)
- Airport Drop-Off (Add On)
- Next Day Pick Up (Add On)
Best Value Toronto to Niagara Falls Day Tour
Great Niagara Falls Tour For A Low Price!
Cheapest Toronto to Niagara Falls Daily Bus Tour (Lunch and Hornblower Boat Cruise Not Included)
Our low budget Toronto to Niagara Falls bus tour offers pickup from two convenient locations in Downtown Toronto. This tour is perfect for solo travelers or families who want to skip the Hornblower Niagara Cruise. Our tour highlights include:
- Viewing Niagara Falls
- Niagara Whirlpool and Rapids
- Floral Clock
- Winery Tour
A tour guide will be there with you throughout the tour’s duration. The guide will provide insight about the creation of Niagara Falls, the history of places you visit, and can answer your
1. Day Tour Begins
Free pickup from 2 locations in downtown Toronto*. The tour also does pickups from Brampton, Mississauga and Etobicoke hotels, including hotels near Toronto Pearson International Airport. Settle down in the bus and enjoy the 1.5-hour drive to Niagara Falls, Ontario.
2. Arrive at Canadian side of Niagara Falls
You will catch your first glimpse of Niagara Falls as the tour bus travels on Niagara Parkway. The first stop of the tour will be to view the breathtakingly beautiful Niagara Falls. You will have time to admire the Falls and take photos!
3. Explore Niagara Falls
There are a lot of attractions near Niagara Falls. With our tour, you will be given time to explore the area on your own. You can shop, visit parks on Niagara Parkway, explore Clifton Hill, etc. All passengers will be given lanyards with our contact information, so do not worry about getting lost. This is liked by tourists with young children. You can grab some lunch at one of the many restaurants/ diners in the area.
4. Scenic Drive on Niagara Parkway
After exploring the tourist area, it is time to hop back on the tour bus for a drive on Niagara Parkway. Admire the view of the Falls and Gorge on one side and the city of Niagara Falls on the other side. The trees, landscaped gardens, and recreational trail are a lovely sight. Winston Churchill famously called the drive on Niagara Parkway “the prettiest Sunday afternoon drive in the world.”
5. Niagara Whirlpool and Rapids
Your next stop will be on Niagara Parkway to view another natural wonder on the Niagara River – the Niagara Whirlpool. Watch the whirlpool waters move in a counter clockwise direction. The whirlpool was formed thousands of years ago when the river eroded a buried gorge. You can also see the Niagara River’s class 5 whitewater rapids rushing downstream into the whirlpool causing it to spin counter clockwise. This is also where the river abruptly changes direction.
6. Floral Clock
Take photos of the 40-foot diameter Floral Clock on Niagara Parkway. The face of the clock is made up of carpet bedding plants arranged in a lovely design. It is the second most photographed sight in Niagara Falls, Ontario.
7. Stopover at Queenston Heights
Queenston Heights is a hillside on Niagara Escarpment and is located high above Queenston. It was the scene of a fierce battle during the War of 1812. This historic site is preserved as Queenston Heights Park. Brock Monument in the park honours Sir Isaac Brock, the British general killed in battle.
Stroll through the quiet streets for a look at the town’s preserved 19th century buildings, including houses. Step into quaint shops, boutiques, cafes and brew pubs on Queen Street. You will have 60-75 minutes to explore this charming town that has blooming flowers everywhere in the summer. It has many wineries and even a chocolate factory!
9. Winery Tour
Next stop is at a winery in Niagara-on-the-Lake. Be treated like a wine connoisseur, taste the winery’s premium wines and icewines. Learn how wine is made. You can make some wine purchases here.
10. Dropoff at Toronto and Airport Hotels
The tour ends where it started. Your Niagara Falls adventure may have come to an end but you are left with pleasant memories and a camera full of photos.
We pickup from 2 downtown Toronto locations:
- The Hardrock Cafe 279 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5B 1N8 (pickup between 8:20 and 8:45AM) or
- Tim Horton’s Coffee Shop 340 Front St W, Toronto, ON M5V 3W7 (pickup between 8:40 and 9:00AM)
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Customer reservations can be cancelled upto 24 hours in advance of scheduled arrival without penalty; refunds will not be issued if customer cancels within 24 hours of scheduled departure
- In the case of tour operator cancellations a full refund will be issued to the customer by Tour to Niagara (if a subsequent date cannot be rescheduled)
- In the event of a refund, Tour to Niagara will reimburse the customer directly and remit the amount from the subsequent payment to Tour Operator.