Seniors (Age 60+)
Children (4-12 years)
- Hornblower Cruise (seasonal)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine Tasting At A Local Winery
- Niagara-On-The-Lake Tour
- Tour Guide
- Unlimited Free Bottled Water
- Wheelchair Access On Request*
- Free Lanyards
- Helicopter Ride
- Buffet Lunch or Dinner
- Airport Drop-Off
- Next Day Pick Up
Niagara Falls Evening Tour From Mississauga
Night-Time Is The Right Time To Visit The Falls
See Niagara Falls Illumination and Other Attractions – Tour available on Fridays and Sundays only.
Every evening from dusk till midnight, there is an amazing light show at the Niagara Falls. See the Falls illuminated in an array of colours by lights located on the Canadian side. The colours are changed every few minutes, creating a spectacular sight.
It you plan your trip carefully, you can catch the fireworks display that takes place on some days at 10:00 p.m. in the summer and fall months
Our Mississauga to Niagara Falls Evening Tour will include the following stops:
- View of Niagara Falls from Niagara Parkway
- Niagara Whirlpool and Rapids
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise
- A Niagara Winery
- Queenston Heights Park
- Floral Clock
- Dinner at Sheraton Fallsview Restaurant (optional add-on)
- Falls Illumination
- Fireworks display (seasonal)
1. Pickup from Mississauga
Free pickup from hotel lobbies in Mississauga, Toronto, or Brampton, including hotels near Toronto Pearson International Airport. The drive from Mississauga to Niagara Falls, Ontario, will take about 90 minutes. Enjoy the drive!
2. Niagara Whirlpool and Rapids
This stop will give you a chance to admire the beauty of the Niagara River and Gorge. See the class 5 whitewater rapids that culminate in a giant whirlpool where the river changes direction. This is one of the most dangerous stretches on the Niagara River.
You can go for a helicopter ride (optional add-on) that flies upto Niagara Falls and back. The view from the sky of the Upper Niagara River getting bifurcated by Goat Island and its majestic drop into the Niagara Gorge below is amazing. You can view other iconic landmarks like Skylon Tower and Rainbow Bridge. If you are lucky, you can see rainbows form over Horseshoe Falls
3. Hornblower Niagara Cruise (Seasonal)
The Hornblower Niagara Cruise operates between May and October. This boat ride on the Niagara River takes you close to the American, Bridal Veil and Horseshoe Falls. You can view the Falls cascading down from a height of roughly 51 metres above you. As you near the basin of the Horseshoe Falls, you are drenched by its spray. Great photo opportunity!
When the Hornblower Niagara Cruise is not available, you will visit Skylon Tower for a panoramic view of Niagara Falls and the city
4. Winery Tour
The Niagara region is also famous for its beautiful vineyards and wineries. We will take you on a tour of a world-class winery. Later, you will have the opportunity to taste some of their wines. You can even buy local wines and Canada’s famed icewines here.
5. Discover Niagara-on-the-Lake
The well-preserved picturesque 19th century town of Niagara-on-the-Lake is situated at the point where the Niagara River empties into Lake Ontario. You will have 45 minutes to explore the lovely flower-lined streets, antique shops, cafes, boutiques and brew pubs. Do not worry about getting lost! You will be provided free lanyards with our contact information. This is especially liked by tourists travelling with young kids.
6. Visit the Smallest Chapel in the World
Your next stop will be at a tiny chapel on Niagara Parkway. The Living Water Wayside Chapel has seating space for just 6 and per the Guinness Book of World Records is the smallest chapel in the world. This is one of the hidden gems of Niagara Falls that is not frequented by many tours.
7. Queenston Heights Park and Floral Clock
This park near Queenston marks the site of the Battle of Queenston Heights during the War of 1812. It sits atop the Niagara Escarpment and offers beautiful views of the surrounding region. This landscaped park built in memory of fallen soldiers also has the Brock Monument honouring Sir Isaac Brock, the British general killed in the battle.
The tour bus will also stop at the Floral Clock on Niagara Parkway. You can take as many photos as you like of this clock made up of beautifully arranged carpet bedding plants
8. Full Canadian Buffet Dinner at the Sheraton Fallsview Restaurant (Optional Add-On)
The Sheraton Fallsview Buffet Restaurant is the penthouse level restaurant of Sheraton on the Falls, and overlooks Niagara Falls. Enjoy tasty food while admiring the view of the Falls lit up in a rainbow of colours.
9. Falls Fireworks
On some nights there is a spectacular fireworks display over Niagara Falls at 10:00 p.m. (9:00 p.m. in winter). You can stand on Niagara Parkway to watch this colourful display lighting up the night sky. Check the fireworks schedule and also contact tour operator for updated information.
10. Evening Tour Dropoff
The Niagara Falls Evening Tour draws to a close with the fireworks display and it is time to head back to your hotel in Mississauga or nearby dropoff location. By the end of the tour, you will have visited some of the most beautiful sights in and around Niagara Falls, Ontario.
We pickup and drop-off from most hotels in Toronto, Airport area hotels and Mississauga Hotels
You will be requested to enter the pickup location in the last step of online booking. Your pick up time will be mentioned in the booking confirmation.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
To change/cancel Niagara Falls Day/Evening/Private Tour dates please call or email us.
Customers will receive a FULL REFUND if they call at least 24 hours ahead to cancel.
If a Day or Evening Tour is cancelled less than 24 hours ahead NO REFUND will be provided.
- You are responsible for arriving on time to your Niagara Falls Bus Tour. The pickup vehicle will usually wait for a few minutes; however, if you arrive late and miss the tour, NO REFUND will be provided. Tour to Niagara will specify your pickup time and location through email.
- If, for any reason your tour is cancelled (due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances), you will be notified as soon as possible and receive a FULL REFUND to your credit card or any other method of payment as applicable.
- Rescheduling your tour to another date is free of charge.
- To switch your tour from day tour to evening tour, custom tour or vice versa, you will have to pay the difference in the tour fee. There are no additional processing fees. If you are switching to a less expensive tour, Tour to Niagara will refund the difference to your credit card.
- In the rare event of a bus/vehicle breakdown all efforts will be made to continue the tour (another vehicle or vehicles may be sent to pick you up.) NO REFUND will be provided for any time lost on the tour or change in passenger vehicle. If the tour is cancelled due to bus/vehicle breakdown Tour to Niagara Tours will provide a full refund.