Seniors (Age 65+)
Children (5-11 years)
- Hornblower Cruise (seasonal)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine Tasting At vineyard estate.
- Free time in Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Licenced Tour Guide
- Unlimited Free Bottled Water
- Free time for self-exploration
- Fireworks show ( when applicable)
- Helicopter Ride
- Buffet Dinner
- Airport Drop-Off after tour
- Next Day Pick Up from Niagara Falls hotel
Niagara Falls Evening Tour From Toronto
The Best Tour Experience of Niagara Falls with day and night views
View the magnificent Niagara Falls by day and again at night and optional Fireworks
Tours 7 days a week!
Every evening the Niagara Falls are illuminated by powerful LED lights and on select days we get a Fireworks Show
With Urban Adventure Tour to Niagara Tours Toronto to Niagara Falls Evening Tour, you will experience Niagara Falls during the day and again at evening when it is lit up by the Niagara parks Commission.
We will stay for the fireworks display at 10:00 p.m. **
Enjoy a breathtaking dinner buffet at the Fallsview Dinning Room while looking out at Niagara Falls . (optional add-on).
1. Evening Tour Hotel Pickups
Free pickup from hotel lobbies in Toronto, Mississauga, and Toronto Pearson International Airport.
2. Wine Tasting
The Niagara region has many award-winning wineries. Most of them are still family owned and operated. With your wine coinsure learn about the wine making process and taste white and red wines, grape juice and Canada’s famous icewines. Take home the perfect souvenir for friends and family.
The quaint town with preserved Victorian-era architecture, flower-lined streets, boutiques and antique shops is a perfect addition to the day. You will have time to explore the town with its various boutiques, family owned ice cream stores. Get to meet the local jam and wine makers. You can even walk to Lake Ontario for great views, including Fort Niagara and Toronto’s skyline.
4. Living Water Wayside Chapel
Currently in the Guinness Book of World Records as the smallest chapel in the world, it has seating space for just 8 people. This is still being used as an active church for weddings!
5. Queenston Heights and Floral Clock
Queenston Heights Park was the site of a battle during the War of 1812 and boarders Canada and the U. S. A . Your guide will leave you in awe with stories of the battle at Queenston heights between the Americans and the British. This is also where we will view Brock’s Monument, built in memory of Sir Isaac Brock.
We will also get a glimpse of the famous floral clock with over 2000 hand planted flowers!
6. Stop at Whirlpool Rapids
Downstream from Niagara Falls are the Whirlpool Rapids. A ninety degree bend in the Niagara River causes these rapids to turn and form a whirlpool. The level 6 rapids make this the most dangerous in the world!
Take a helicopter tour of Niagara Falls (add-on).
7. Hornblower Niagara Cruise *
The Hornblower Niagara Cruise is included in your ticket price. The best part is there is No line ups and a FREE Souvenir Poncho. Cruise up to the thunderous mighty mist of Nagara Falls. Before heading into the Horseshoe Mist you will get a close up view of the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, Luna Island and Goats Island.
When the boat is not in operation we will substitute this for the Journey Behind the Falls.
8. Buffet Dinner at Fallsview Dinning room (optional add-on)
Enjoy a buffet dinner with panoramic views of Niagara Falls at the Fallsview dinning room of the Sheraton hotel. This dinner is perfect for all foodie types….
In the warmer months, enjoy the weather on the balcony and capture great photos of the falls.
9. Illumination of Niagara Falls and Fireworks*
We save the best for last. See Niagara Falls illuminated by bright colourful LED lights.
On select days we will stay to watch the fireworks display over Niagara Falls.
10. Evening Tour Toronto Hotel Drop offs
The tour is complete with a door to door drop off for maximum safety! Don’t forget your personal belongings, souvenirs and photos.
We pickup and drop-off from most hotels in Toronto, Airport area hotels and Mississauga Hotels*
Cancellation & Refund Policy
To change or cancel your tour please email us t least 24 hours prior to travel.
Customers will receive a FULL REFUND if they call at least 24 hours ahead to cancel.
If a Day, Evening or Private Tour is cancelled less than 24 hours ahead NO REFUND will be provided.
- · You are responsible for ensuring you are on time for your Niagara Falls Bus Tour. The pickup vehicle will usually wait for a few minutes; however, if you arrive late and miss the tour, NO REFUND will be provided. Urban Adventure Tour to Niagara will specify your pickup time and location through email.· If, for any reason your tour is cancelled (due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances), you will be notified as soon as possible and receive a FULL REFUND to your credit card or any other method of payment as applicable.· Rescheduling your tour to another date is free of charge.
· If you request to change or alter your tour choice, you must do so in writing via email. You may have to pay an additional fee for this depending on the tour selected.
· In the unforeseen event of a tour vehicle breakdown all efforts will be made to continue the tour (another vehicle or vehicles may be sent to pick you up.) NO REFUND will be provided for any time lost on the tour or change in passenger vehicle.