- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine Tasting At A Local Winery
- Licenced Tour Guide
- Clean Vehicle
- Safety trained driver
- Helicopter Ride
- Buffet Lunch or Dinner
- Airport Drop-Off or pick up on day of tour
Urban Adventures Tour to Niagara Falls private tour is designed for those looking for a private experience to Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada.
This private tour is perfect for:
- Leave when you want
- See only what you want to see. ( Your tour guide will give suggestions)
- Have Limited time
- Those who want to experience the best of Niagara falls in a luxury and intimate group setting.
- Perfect for families, couples, corporate clients
Your personal driver and the 6-passenger tour vehicle will be at your disposal for up to 7 hours.
The possibilities are endless. Your guide will be with you all day to make sure you get the best of Niagara Falls.
To make your day more seamless, Urban Adventures Tour to Niagara Tours can help you get the most of your day it these add-ons . The most popular being the Niagara Falls Helicopter Tour, Hornblower Boat Cruise tickets, and lunch at the Fallsview Dinning Room
Please note: You are responsible for your meals (unless purchased as an Add-On) and entrance fees to any attractions visited (unless purchased as an Add-On).
The tour schedule below is an example of the places you could visit on a 7-hour tour of Niagara Falls, Ontario.
With your private tour to Niagara Falls, your pickup time and attractions to visit are left up to you!
1. Pickup From Your Location
Your driver for your private 7 hour tour will pick you up from your Greater Toronto Area hotel, Air BnB, Home or office.
2. Hornblower Niagara Boat Cruise (Optional Add-On)
The Hornblower Niagara Boat Cruise (formerly known as the Maid of the Mist) is the most thrilling way to see Niagara Falls. This boat ride takes you very close to the base of the Horseshoe Falls. You can purchase Hornblower tickets through Tour to Niagara Tours, which will give you VIP access to the boat ride (no waiting in line). This really helps save time when you are on a half day tour.
Enjoy the Niagara Parkway with views of the power generating stations, floral clock, Queenston heights and Fort George. Browse the town and even enjoy a lunch along the main strip.
4. Wine Tasting
Enjoy a presentation of our wines at a local winery. This includes our famous Ice Wine
The tour ends with drop-off back at your hotel or at the airport (optional add-on). The Tour to Niagara Tours Half Day Private Tour is the perfect way to tour Niagara Falls in a few hours.
Cancellation & Refund Policy & Other
To change or cancel Niagara Falls Private Tour dates please do so in writing by emailing us.
Customers will receive a FULL REFUND if they inform us at least 24 hours ahead to cancel.
If your private tour is cancelled less than 24 hours ahead NO REFUND will be provided.
- Please ensure you arrive for your tour on time. The tour starts from the specified time as indicated to us by your booking time.
- If, for any reason your tour is cancelled (due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances), you will be notified as soon as possible and receive a FULL REFUND to your credit card or any other method of payment as applicable.
- Privat tour dates can be changed free of charge within 24 hours, thereafter will be a $100 fee.
- Any additional time will be billed starting from $125 per hour plus tax.
- Please treat the vehicle with respect, and maintain cleanliness. No eating or smoking will be permitted in the vehicle. Soiling the vehicles will result in a cleaning fee starting at $200
- If you are travelling with children, ensure they are in a adequate child seat. If you are not travelling with the seat, we can provide this to you at $50 per seat.
- Wifi is available at an additional charge of $70+