Seniors (Age 60+)
Children (4-12 years)
- Hornblower Cruise (seasonal)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine Tasting At A Local Winery
- Niagara-On-The-Lake Tour
- Tour Guide
- Unlimited Free Bottled Water
- Wheelchair Access On Request*
- Free Lanyards
- Helicopter Ride (Add On)
- Buffet Lunch or Dinner (Add On)
- Airport Drop-Off (Add On)
- Next Day Pick Up (Add On)
Niagara Falls Tour From Oakville
Doesn’t Get Much Better Than This!
Duration: 9.5 hours
Visit Niagara Falls – The most famous waterfall in the world. We run tours every day!
Our Oakville to Niagara Falls Day Tour will take you to see some of the most amazing and popular attractions in Niagara Falls, Canada, including the world famous waterfalls.
Get aboard the Hornblower Boat Cruise (formerly known as Maid of the Mist) for up-close views of Niagara Falls. You will be given complimentary ponchos to keep you dry. Get ready to take some stunning photos!
Those opting for the buffet lunch add-on will be taken to the Sheraton Fallsview Buffet Restaurant, which overlooks Niagara Falls. Enjoy great food and an amazing view! If you do not buy the buffet lunch add-on, you have many options for lunch – there are many restaurants, food stalls, cafes and diners in the Falls area where you can have a great meal.
After lunch, we head out to Niagara-on-the-Lake. This quaint historical town draws tourists with its buildings constructed in the British Classical tradition, flower-lined streets, lovely shops and brew pubs.
The tour will stop by a local winery where you can indulge in some wine tasting. Also, learn how Niagara region’s famed table and ice wines are produced.
After a day of fun and adventure in Niagara Falls, the tour bus heads back to Oakville (unless you have purchased the Airport Dropoff Add-On). You will be dropped off at your hotel or any other location in Oakville.
1. Pickup from Oakville
Tour to Niagara Tours offers free pickup from Oakville hotels or nearby pickup locations. Settle in and relax during the 90-minute drive to Niagara Falls.
2. Arrive at Niagara Falls
The first stop on the tour is at the majestic Niagara Falls. You can spend some time here and take photos or selfies.
3. Hornblower Niagara Cruise (seasonal)
Admission to the Hornblower Niagara Cruise (formerly Maid of the Mist) is FREE on Tour to Niagara Tours’ Oakville to Niagara Falls Day Tour. This boat ride takes you close to the base of Niagara Falls. When this seasonal attraction (open May-October) is unavailable, we will take you to Skylon Tower for panoramic views of Niagara Falls and surrounding areas.
4. Explore Niagara Falls
Your free time begins now! You will have 2 hours to explore the Falls area on your own. Clifton Hill and Queen Victoria Park are some of the places you can visit. You will be given a free lanyard with our contact information, so do not be afraid of getting lost. This is especially liked by tourists travelling with young children.
5. Buffet Lunch at Sheraton Fallsview Restaurant (optional add-on)
Enjoy a full Canadian buffet lunch at the Sheraton Fallsview Buffet Restaurant. The buffet spread has a huge variety with dishes for those with dietary restrictions too. The Niagara Falls in the backdrop is the perfect setting for an enjoyable meal and great photos.
6. Scenic Drive on Niagara Parkway
Enjoy the view of Niagara Falls, Niagara River, and Niagara Gorge as the tour bus travels along Niagara Parkway, which runs parallel to the Niagara River. Winston Churchill called the drive on Niagara Parkway “the prettiest Sunday afternoon drive in the world.” The tree-lined boulevard looks picture perfect.
7. Whirlpool Rapids
View the naturally occurring Niagara Whirlpool and whitewater rapids in the Niagara Gorge. As the whitewater rapids rush downstream, they create a giant whirlpool at the point where the Niagara River abruptly changes direction.
8. Floral Clock
The Floral Clock on Niagara Parkway is photographed almost as much as the Niagara Falls! The 40-foot diameter clock face is made up of carpet bedding plants set in an intricate design. Be sure to take some photos here!
9. Queenston Heights Stopover
Queenston Heights on the Canadian border is separated from the United States by the Niagara River. It was the scene of a fierce battle during the War of 1812 in which Sir Isaac Brock of the British Army was killed. The Queenston Heights Park is located on the battle site and is a tribute to fallen soldiers. View also the Brock Monument in the park.
10. Stop at the Smallest Chapel in the World
Located at Walker’s County Market on Niagara Parkway, the Living Water Wayside Chapel holds the record of smallest chapel in the world according to the Guinness Book of World Records. We will stop here so you can take some photos and visit the chapel.
11. Stopover at Niagara-on-the-Lake
This picturesque town in the heart of Niagara wine region has some of the best preserved British colonial buildings. You can spend an hour here exploring the town’s pretty streets, quaint shops, boutiques, pubs and even a chocolate factory.
12. Winery Tour
Learn all about wine making at an award-winning winery. At the end of the tour, there will be wine tasting where you can sample the winery’s premium wines and icewines. You can even purchase some wine here.
13. Return to Oakville
Your Niagara Falls tour ends with the winery tour. We will drop you off safely in Oakville (unless you have purchased the airport dropoff add-on). You will be left with memories that will last a lifetime, even though your Niagara Falls adventure may have come to an end.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
To change/cancel Niagara Falls Day/Evening/Private Tour dates please call or email us.
Customers will receive a FULL REFUND if they call at least 24 hours ahead to cancel.
If a Day or Evening Tour is cancelled less than 24 hours ahead NO REFUND will be provided.
We pickup and drop-off from most hotels in Toronto, Airport area hotels and Mississauga Hotels*
You will be requested to enter the pickup location in the last step of online booking. Your pick up time will be mentioned in the booking confirmation.
- You are responsible for arriving on time to your Niagara Falls Bus Tour. The pickup vehicle will usually wait for a few minutes; however, if you arrive late and miss the tour, NO REFUND will be provided. Tour to Niagara will specify your pickup time and location through email.
- If, for any reason your tour is cancelled (due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances), you will be notified as soon as possible and receive a FULL REFUND to your credit card or any other method of payment as applicable.
- Rescheduling your tour to another date is free of charge.
- To switch your tour from day tour to evening tour, custom tour or vice versa, you will have to pay the difference in the tour fee. There are no additional processing fees. If you are switching to a less expensive tour, Tour to Niagara will refund the difference to your credit card.
- In the rare event of a bus/vehicle breakdown all efforts will be made to continue the tour (another vehicle or vehicles may be sent to pick you up.) NO REFUND will be provided for any time lost on the tour or change in passenger vehicle. If the tour is cancelled due to bus/vehicle breakdown Tour to Niagara Tours will provide a full refund.